Winning isn't everything... but it sure feels good!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Ummm What?
The PAAYTRIOTS traded Randy Moss to Minnesota for 3rd round pick? Really? Did Tahmmeh Turrific have something to do with this? Does this bode well for people carrying Wes Welkeh on their roster?
I totally missed that somehow. It's been a shake-up heavy week: Marshawn Lynch got traded to the Seahawks, several players are critically injured (including super starts Michael Vick, Andre Johnson, LeSean McCoy, and potentially Jay Cutler)...madness.
This is definitely a good sign for Welker and any other receivers on the Patriots. I'm not sure it makes any sense though. Moss has performed decently except for this last game, where he had one dropped ball, and the PAAYTRIOTS won that game anyways. Odd. We'll have to see what it does to Moss: he's either going to become a star as Favre's favorite now that Shiancoe is injured.
1 comment:
I totally missed that somehow. It's been a shake-up heavy week: Marshawn Lynch got traded to the Seahawks, several players are critically injured (including super starts Michael Vick, Andre Johnson, LeSean McCoy, and potentially Jay Cutler)...madness.
This is definitely a good sign for Welker and any other receivers on the Patriots. I'm not sure it makes any sense though. Moss has performed decently except for this last game, where he had one dropped ball, and the PAAYTRIOTS won that game anyways. Odd. We'll have to see what it does to Moss: he's either going to become a star as Favre's favorite now that Shiancoe is injured.
Post a Comment