17:46 - The Commish Sez: Don't forget the LIve Blog starting @ 6:15. I have all sorts of suff ready to go for tonights game!
17:45 - Bman demande: Can Wes Welker have a 25 point game?
17:40 - Bman dit: Hasselbeck screws up the snap and the pitch is picked off by the Cardinal's Def... No time outs left, this one is over.
17:37 - Bman dit: TJ H(I can't spell his name) just caught a passes @ the 9 & the 4. 2:00 warning
17:28 - Bman dit: Cardinal Def pick off Hasselbeck! 3:31 to go an up by 11 it looks like the SeaTurkeys are going down.
17:13 - Bman dit: Excitement! Romo throws an Int. Crackwagons are gonna be shut out! (First time in 94 games) Paws Sux
17:06 - Bman Wife dit: Every play ends with a flag. (Cheeseheads are using their 3rd challenge after an earlier unsuccessful challenge)
16:27 - Bman dit: Aaron Pointy Cheesehead is sacked by Ware for the second time today After completing a really nice 14 yard pass to Jennings. Did Jennings & Driver have this good a season last year when they played for the Paws?
16:17 - The Commish Sez: Could the Crackwagon vs Cheeseheads game beeee any more boring?
16:17 - Bman dit: Crackwagons convert on 3rd & 12! Only to have it called back by offensive pass interference to make it 3rd & 27...
16:09 - Bman dit: Aaron Pointy Cheesehead gets his 14th rushing first down while Romo continues to sux...
Hears chanting: cell-R, cell-R...
Hears chanting: cell-R, cell-R...
15:29 - The Commish Sez: No, I have named my Droid, Steve
15:11 - Bman wonders: if the commish has named his droid C3PO?
15:00 - The Commish Sez: This morning I am mlurking (Plurk mobile), commenting & blogging football games plus following my Fantasy Football leagues all on my Droid. NERDGASM! (plus it's really funny when my Droid connects to my access point and it says Connecting to R2D2...)
14:56 - The Commish Sez - Chris Johnson is the running for player of the week. Again. At least you started him this week, Dave.
14:42 - Dave says: Brian don't feel like a schmuck, look at what I have done with Johnson over the last few weeks. Talk about smart!
14:42 - Bman dit: I'm fighting you for last! Looks like GLK is not having a great start.
14:30 - The Commish Sez: Looks like I am still in the cellar.
6 comments:
I'm fighting you for last! Looks like GLK is not having a great start.
Brian don't feel like a schmuck, look at what I have done with Johnson over the last few weeks. Talk about smart!
wonders if the commish has named his droid C3PO?
No, I have named my Droid, Steve
Could the Crackwagon vs Cheeseheads game beeee any more boring?
Don't forget the LIve Blog starting @ 6:15. I have all sorts of suff ready to go for tonights game!
Post a Comment