Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 10 - Morning Games

14:24 - The Commish Sez: New Thread and entry @ 2:30.
14:10 The Watchmen Say: I'm happy to see I'm one of the highest morning scores, but I'm gonna need a monster game out of Vincent Jackson to hold onto the lead even with a 50+ point margin. I'm such an idiot for benching DeAngelo this morning...

On a less egocentric note, I'm so disappointed in the Buncos I could cry. Losing to the Ravens and the Steelers I understand, but the Redskins? Really?

@Dave: I know that both Chris and me got sorta screwed by the 'Aints receiving core today, with crummy games from Pierre Thomas and Marques Colston.
14:09 Dave Says: So is everybody having WR/TE problems?
14:01 - The Commish Sez: The morning games are almost over. Don't forget the Live Blog tonight!
13:53 Bman dit: NO! MJD takes a knee at the 1 yard line to keep the clock running...
13:43 - The Commish Sez: Of course the Washington R's have their best game of the season. They are playing the Buncos! Looks like yet another late season fold for the Broncos. D'oh.
13:24 - The Commish Sez: Someone is gonna have a forty point game today. It looks like it's gonna be Chris Johnson. 32 points? Wow!
13:14 - The Commish Sez: The Watchmen are rolling right now. 61.5 points!
13:08 Bman dit: Youch! Brees with 2 INTs?!
13:01 - The Commish Sez: The Battle of 5-5's has a differential of .5 points right now.
12:34 - The Commish Sez: Holy crap, Adrian Peterson has two fumbles lost? And he still has 13 points?
12:18 - The Commish Sez: The battle of 5-5 teams (Vikings vs Wildcats) is going to be close! Just 3.5 separating them right now.
12:08 - The Commish Sez: Boy, some points are racked up already. Have you seen Chris Johnson's numbers? 
12:01 Bman dit: COWBOY!
11:21 Bman dit: Holy Crap! with 8:21 left in the first quarter MJD already has a 55 yards and a TD! (dance)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy, some points are racked up already. Did you see Chris Johnson's numbers already?

Unknown said...

The battle of 5-5 teams (Vikings vs Wildcats) is going to be close! Just 3.5 seperating them right now.

Unknown said...

Holy crap, Adrian Peterson has two fumbles lost? And he still has 13 points?

Bee said...

Youch! Brees with 2 INTs?!

Bee said...

NO! MJD takes a knee at the 1 yard line to keep the clock running...

Dave Elliott said...

So is everybody having WR/TE problems?

The Watchmen said...

I'm happy to see I'm one of the highest morning scores, but I'm gonna need a monster game out of Vincent Jackson to hold onto the lead even with a 50+ point margin. I'm such an idiot for benching DeAngelo this morning...

On a less egocentric note, I'm so dissapointed in the Buncos I could cry. Losing to the Ravens and the Steelers I understand, but the Redskins? Really?

The Watchmen said...

@Dave: I know that both Chris and me got sorta screwed by the 'Aints receiving core today, with crummy games from Pierre Thomas and Marques Colston.