Thursday, November 27, 2008

Week 13 - Thanksgiving Day

11:57 - Bman Dit:What are the commercials saying about me this morning? I want a new F-150 and I want to see Lawrence Fishburn once a week. Who knew?
11:37 - The Commish Sez - "I have imported all the previous SWWFFL recaps to the blog from the message boards. They are all tagged as 'recap'"
11:16 - Bman Dit:Titan's D interception for a touchdown!!!!! +8 baby!
11:12 - Bman Dit:This could be a season making game for C. Johnson & the Sharks: 84 yards in the 1st quarter? Oh, & 2 TDs. May have picked the wrong horse in that race.
10:47 - Bman Dit:YES! Fumble recovery Tenn-D! An easy +2!
10:45 - The Commish Sez: "This will be semi - live till I head over to Grandmas house for turkey (YEAH Turkey)... Jason and I are watching the Titans @ Kitties game... and of course... Detroit two plays and a fumble... Titans, two plays and a TD (Chris Johnson... good for Dave)..."
Three games today. There won't be much posting of the games, though there will be a live blog for tonight's game.

Also the week 12 recap should be done at some point today....

No comments: