I will be at work most of the day, so feel free to start a blog post if you are interested in talking about today's games. I will have a live blog for tonight's game.
Update: I guess there isn't a Sunday night game this week, so we will live blog the Monday night game, and Heroes at the same time... cool, huh?
QOTD: From the Bearpaws on the boards:
I demand that the NFL issue designated "brains" to all their players. The "brain" will consist of no fewer than one person who has demonstrated they have a brain and can enforce the decisions of said brain. The league should have realized by now that far to many of their players when confronted with questions like "should I smoke marijuana in my car?" do not have the sense to say "no, i'll wait till i get home."
Snort... snork (coffee out my nose) LOL!
10:24: Off to work.... later all
2 comments:
I haven't watched Heroes in three weeks anyhow, so no big loss. Hope you've been recording them. I wonder why there is no sunday night game this week, though...
I think the World Series, plus the game in London made the NFL not schedule a Sunday Night game
Post a Comment