1:57 - I am shutting this thread down @ 2:00...
1:50 - SCORES
- GC Dark Knights 44 - City 17 Freemen 32
- Bearpaws 0 - Elune Sentinels 16
- Ragazzi Pazzi 47 - The Watchmen 46
- Wildcats 50 - Broncos 39
- Vikings 39 - Sharks 14
1:26 - GC Dark Knights - "Brees is having yet another monster game... I think I am gonna get crowbarred by the Freemen this afternoon...."
1:22 - The Commish Sez "The New York Jets will be called the New York Brets until further notice..."
1:13 SCORES
- GC Dark Knights 41 - City 17 Freemen 25
- Bearpaws 0 - Elune Sentinels 8
- Ragazzi Pazzi 43 - The Watchmen 27
- Wildcats 41 - Broncos 31
- Vikings 32 - Sharks 15
1:09 - The Sharks Say: "We are doing great. We'll see if Chicago can intercept or sack and get back to the double digits we are all used to seeing."
12:50 - The Commish sez - "The joys of Fantasy Football... woulda, coulda, shoulda :)! You are still doing great Dave!"
12:46 - The Sharks opine: "I should've started TB! I was going to but had a change of heart. Darn it!"
12:26 - The Commish sez - "The vaunted Wildcats rushing tandem has scored exactly the same as the Broncos so far... Maybe the mighty 'Cats are in trouble ..."
12:17 - The Commish Sez "FAVRE for the NY Bretts only has 5 points in the first half..."
12:13 - Please watch your edits... Try refreshing before editing
12:13 - SCORES:
- GC Dark Knights 16 - City 17 Freemen 10
- Bearpaws 0 - Elune Sentinels 5
- Ragazzi Pazzi 24 - The Watchmen 19
- Wildcats 11 - Broncos 14
- Vikings 19 - Sharks 11
12:08 - The Commish Sez "I have a new poll up for game of the week"
11:58 - BMan dit: Throw up Jerseys is more like it. YES! Jets took the ball away! Cotchery sits down!
11:54 - The Commish Sez "Throw back jerseys - all the rage plus extra revenue for jersey sales"
11:49 - BMan wants to know: What's the deal with ugly old jerseys?
11:40 - BTW Welcome Brian...
11:39 - The Commish Sez... 'They just showed that Miami play... pretty cool... SUCKS that Addai is out..."
11:38 Bman dit: Adai is out for the game. Why didn't that happen when he was kicken our ass?
11:34 The Commish sez - I am telling you that Wildcat offense Miami has is teh awesome... (If you are joint blogging, please ID yourself...)
11:23 Bman dit: Did u see the fish pull off the fake reverse 4 a tc?
11:19 BTW, we are live blogging the San Diego game tonight! Diane
11:16 - I will update scores at the half of the NO-OAK game
11:10 - GC Dark Knights - I had to start the BAGEL defense... they already have a sack, fumble recovery and a touchdown... LUCKY!
11:01 - Anyone else want to blog this AM?
7 comments:
I am here. I'll be in & out, but am here.
Hey Dave, you can edit the post of you want.... Just click on the pencil
K. Thanks.Need to run to the store. Be back in a bit.
I am around but I'm with you...I guess you don't notice when the game is on?
I should've started TB! I was going to but had a change of heart. Darn it!
We are doing great. We'll see if Chicago can intercept or sack and get back to the double digits we are all used to seeing.
Well I'm down 20-ish, but I have half my team to play and Pazzi is almost done. I actually stand a shot at the prize this week. I can't believe Addai managed to get himself injured though...seriously...
Post a Comment