10:37 - This just in Al Davis is old... d'oh... The story on Countdown about the Raiders is the stupidest thing ever...
10:33 - I just gave everyone who has signed up for the blog admin permission, which allows you to edit posts... Please use sparingly and please be careful to not step on anyone else's edit...
10:25 - Anyone see a pattern?
10:24 - TOP 5 Rushing Defense:
1. Baltimore Ravens YPG - 64.0
2. Pittsburgh Steelers YPG - 66.8
3. Minnesota Vikings YPG - 68.4
4. Chicago Bears YPG - 74.2
5. New York Jets YPG - 75.5
10:23 - TOP 5 Passing Defense:
1. Baltimore Ravens YPG - 128.5
2. New York Giants YPG - 154.0
3. Carolina Panthers YPG - 156.0
4. Indianapolis Colts YPG - 164.5
5. Pittsburgh Steelers YPG - 164.8
10:22 - TOP 5 Total Defense:
1. Baltimore Ravens YPG - 192.5
2. Pittsburgh Steelers YPG - 231.6
3. New York Giants YPG - 236.0
4. Carolina Panthers YPG - 254.4
5. Tennessee Titans YPG - 267.8
10:18 - I wonder if starting Peyton against Baltimore is a good idea? I mean, Manning was never that mobile to begin with...
10:08 - McFadden is starting... hmmm...
10:07 - Carson BAGEL out, Kitna out, Colston Out
10:03 - Sunday NFL Countdown is talking about Miami's Wildcat offense (an updated version of the venerable single wing). Ronnie Brown has been racking up some points with that formation. Seventy points in five weeks...
10:00 - GC Dark Knights - The Bagels are saying that Carson BAGEL Palmer is doubtful... I'm starting Matt Cassel... I am willing to trade Palmer... anyone? anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment