Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week 6 - The Morning Games

14:21 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: The Vikings go 6-0, The Aint's are 5-0 and the day is only half over! Scores soon and an afternoon post!
14:06 (GMT-7) The Watchmen say: Some insane scores today from players throughout the league; 29 from DeAngelo Williams and Ray Rice, 30 from Drew Brees with 7 minutes in his game, 21 from Hines Ward...wow

Also, another call against the giants brings that game to 48-20, New Orleans. This is just sad for the littlest Manning :(
14:05 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: And De Purple Cheesehead drops a 58 yard pass on the Nevermores!  
14:01 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: The Vikings D is MELTING DOWN! The Ravens just went up 31-30 with 3:37 left in the 4th. The Vikings had a 30-17 lead early in the 4th. D'oh! And good for The SHARKS! but bad for the fantasy Vikings, too.
13:58 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: AP is back in for the Vikings (whew). I have also decided that the Ravens D the most cocky, dickish, douchey bunch of dudes evah!
13:56 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: The Aint's are putting a whoopin on the Gi-ANTS. The suckage is palpable.
13:49 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: OMG! Adrian Peterson goes down! (Diane is asleep... should I wake her?)
13:35 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: Some interesting scores in the league today. Big early scores, that might not hold up and tight games. It's looking like the WildCats vs Hard Knicks is gonna go down to the wire...
13:07 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: The week 5 recap is up. Just refresh the front page or go here...
12:46 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: I think the ref in the NYG v NO game sounds like Super Dave Osbourne
12:41 (GMT-7): The Commish Sez: I am working on the Week 5 recap. BRB
12:41 (GMT-7): The Watchmen say: Better to be lucky than good? That's at least two sort of outrageous calls in New Orlean's favor today. TD Bush, score is 34-17 NO.
12:37 (GMT-7): The Watchmen say: Wait, what? I'm so confused about what has just happened in the last few minutes of the Giants/Saints game...
12:27 (GMT-7) - The Watchmen say: My roommate is stupified that the Saints are playing like this...good job Colston though, that was two killer plays.
12:12 (GMT-7) - The Commish Sez: I got the split screen on and the game is on both screens right now.
12:08 (GMT-7) - *The Watchmen Say: Not joking: If I ever meet Clinton Portis in the flesh, I will punch him in the face. Sigh.
12:05 (GMT-7) - The Commish Sez: Ahmad Bradshaw scores a td and Eli gets revenge for the helmet to helmet hit. Take that Aint's.
12:02 (GMT-7) - The Commish Sez: The Littlest Manning is spared an INT with a roughing the passer call.
12:00 (GMT-7) - The Commish Sez: Brian gets de beer!
11:15 (GMT-7) - The Commish Sez: Well, that very potent Aint's offense just marched down the field and scored against the vaunted Gi-ants D. And looked pretty damn good doing it.
11:05 (GMT-7) - The Commish Sez: Settling in with split screen. Red Zone on one and The Gi-ants vs The Aint's on the other.
*Posts in BOLD and blue are from the comments

5 comments:

Bee said...

Let the suckage begin!

The Watchmen said...

Tuning into the Saints/Giants game for a bit, man the Aints are on the warpath this morning.

Bee said...

cowboy!

The Watchmen said...

Not joking: If I ever meet Clinton Portis in the flesh, I will punch him in the face. Sigh.

The Watchmen said...

That was a stupid call, why on earth didn't the Giants challenge it?