Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week 6 - The Afternoon Games

16:58 (GMT-7) Bman dit: I can run the live blog tonight if there's interest.
16:00 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: I have to much work to do to live blog tonight. raise your hand if you want to do it.
15:56 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: Tahmmy has 33 fantasy points... in the first half. I think his timing is back.
15:20 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: Randy and Tahmmy Tuhriffic are finally scoring some points. Randy has 20 FP already.
14:30 (GMT-7) The Commish Sez: The snow is falling New England!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

GC Dark nights say: MY NINJA MOVE BACK FIRES!

Bee said...

Are you fighting us for the WoB award?

Unknown said...

Not even close... my team sucks

Unknown said...

Actually, The WildCats are ahead of you right now

Bee said...

Holy Crap! Brady threw 5 TD passes in one Quarter!
Two to Welker (dance)