15:39 - The commish sez... I hope this edit doesn't get stepped on... but I am done today. Good luck everyone.
15:27 - Bman dit: 97 seconds left in the half & the Giants shutout seems in danger... They let the KICKER run it in for 6?! (doh)
15:20 - Bman dit: NY Giants D pull off an old fashion mugging for a TD! (dance)
15:13 - Bman dit: NO! Manning is not supposed to fumble! We need those 10 defensive points!
15:07 - Bman dit: Rams' kicker pushes wide right. (tears)
15:01 - The Commish asks: Who will break 100 this week? My money is on either Ragazzi Pazzi or... the Bearpaws...
15:00 - The Dark Knights whisper: I am soooo getting my ass kicked this week...
14:52 - Bman dit: Hasselbeck participates in a dual QB playground reverse screen pass that actually works then throws a INT...
14:48 - Bman dit: Seahawks challenge wether the punt is a touchback. Really? you're going to use a challenge for that?
2:30 - The Commish sez: Read em and weep!
No comments:
Post a Comment