I would like to expand to 12 teams with two divisions. You would play every team in your division twice, and two teams from the other division once, making it a 12 week season. Eight teams would go to the playoffs with no byes starting in week 13 of the NFL season.
Other rules should be discussed before going forward for next year. Also, you will need to declare your franchise player at some point.
Finally, we will have a Superbowl live blog, so join us on February 1st for all the fun.
And be sure to check your email or the blog for updates on the league and votes for changes to league rules.
15:59 Bman dit
Votes yes to expansion. Jason C. is interested.I'm not sure how the game playing will work: if I play the other 5 teams in my division twice that's 10 games, & the 6 teams in the other division once that's 6 more games for 16 games...
The Bearpaws would like to declare Drew Breeze as our franchise player.
Brian, I changed this.... It would be 10 games in your division with 2 random games against the other division. The Commish.
Bman dit asks if 3 divisions of 4 teams is an option? Play each team in division twice (6 games) & 3 of 4 teams in each other div once (6 games)...
No comments:
Post a Comment