Saturday, December 6, 2008

Week 14 - Saturday Night - Watching the SEC & Big 12 Championship Games

Some good games today and tonight. What games are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Dave: I watched some of the college stuff, which is new for me, but I figure that if I am going to have fantasy football playoff hopes next year, I should check out all of the up and coming talent. I really want my 49ers to have a chance against the fresh minty Bretts, but that game is going to be a sluaghter I fear. I really want to see the Houston and Green Bay match up. That's going to be one hell of a game!
Jay: The SEC game was awesome... Watching Tebow carry that team in the 4th quarter to get a win over a tough Bama D was impressive. The Sooners crushing Missouri, not so good...

No comments: