Monday, December 22, 2008

The Championship Game is Set

Next weeks League Championship will feature The Watchmen who beat Ragazzi Pazzi after strong showing in a 114-59 contest. Shockingly, The Watchmen will be meeting the Gotham City Dark Knights. The Knights eked out a win over the previously dominant Wildcats, 59-49.

The 6th and 5th place consolation game was won by the Elune Sentinels, beating the Bearpaws 84-59.

3 comments:

The Watchmen said...

GC Dark Knights beating the Wildcats is the biggest upset of the year...wow. I'm looking forward to the game this week, it should be exciting.

Unknown said...

In fact, The Dark Knights getting this far is an upset... plus who would of thought a score of 59 would beat the mighty Wildcats...

Diane White said...

WOW! I could not be more shocked at the finals. I know both the Watchmen and the GCDK are good teams, but the Wildcats have been dominant the entire season! This was quite an upset. My team, on the other hand, has been failing for weeks now so I'm not that surprised. I can see a 4th place finish for me. Good luck to everyone this week!