10:46 - The Commish Sez: "Almost Game time... heres a little Sunday Morning Cheese for y'all"
10:40 - The Commish Sez: "I am perusing FFToolbox and they are recommending people to pick up QB Matt Hasselbeck, SEA. As they say, he may not play this week, but could be a good number 2 QB.."
10:35 - The Commish Sez: "Anyone else surprised that the Colts are #2 in least yards allowed passing? Guess I am starting Edwards against the NY Bretts"
10:29 - The Commish Sez: "Matt Cassell or Trent Edwards? Who to start?"
10:21 - The Commish Sez: "I think the Wildcats better watch out for a big game from the City 17 Freemen... Maurice Jones Drew is fixing to have a monster game...."
10:20 - (via comments) The Sharks Say: "Strange that we have a grudge match already. I like it. Wish half my team wasn't on a bye this week! Talk about some rebuilding!?! I've been busy wheelin' and dealin' all week, but I feel good about my team now. After this week, watch out!"
9:40 Bman dit: Hard to pick a game of the week: Paws need a win to stay in 3rd, Watchmen & Dark Knights looking to step on the Paws to climb into the #3 spot. it's gonna be a rough day out there.
9:25 Bman dit: GOOD MORNING SWFF! Paws vs. Sharks has taken on the aspect of a grudge match: Santonio Fudd is playing against his old team mates. Will this generate bitterness or just a fludd of blunt jokes?
1 comment:
Strange that we have a grudge match already. I like it. Wish half my team wasn't on a bye this week! Talk about some rebuilding!?! I've been busy wheelin' and dealin' all week, but I feel good about my team now. After this week, watch out!
Post a Comment