Sunday, November 2, 2008

Week 9 - The Afternoon Games

6:09 Dave speaks: I'll be on the live blog with ya.
5:34 The Commish Sez: "I wish I had 802.11N though... maybe I should add an Airport eXtreme just for my Air"
5:33 The Commish Sez: "I blog from my Macbook Air... seems to work for me. Though I do back it up with my Compaq running Ubuntu 8.10"
17:29 Bman dit: Blogging from Biz's laptop. Not sure how it would work to run the blog...
5:25 The Commish Sez: "I will start the live blog at 6:15 MST"
4:26 Riskbme: no one is interested in chatting live tonight?
17:18 Bman dit: Not really...
5:02 The Commish Sez... "Hey Bri....
wanna run the live blog tonight?"

16:44 Bman dit: Touchdown TO. anyone else tired of the 'Pause & Discuss' ads?
16:32 Bman dit: Thinks the car-squito commercial is cuteish.
4:30 I forgot how to blog...
4:29 The Commish Sez: "That should of been a TD for Marshall... that was a crappy call..."
16:25 Bman dit: Bronco's threw another pic. Ds are cleaning up this afternoon.
4:01 - GC Dark Knights say: "Hey, I broke 40. Prater hits a 50 yarder... finally some more points for my lowly team...
3:52 - (via comments) The Sharks Say: "Gee, I almost feel bad for the Cow Pokes. NOT!"
2:18 So this has been a good day of football, but I thought Willis McGahee was going to start.
15:17 Bman dit: Wrong unifrom Eli! Int Cowboys.
15:15 Bman dit: Giants & Cowboys have traded fumbles.
2:15 hey how do get in on this?
3:01 The Commish Sez: "Matt Ryan... might be the real deal... of course he is playing the Raiders..."
2:33 The Commish Sez: "Probably Giants vs Cowboys... KC vs TB is still in OT..."
14:31 Bman dit: All my players are done. What games are gonna be good?
2:16 - It begins again...

7 comments:

MebeOriginalRisk said...

Looks like this could be a tighter game than predicted. Only ten points seperate Ky and I and we both have 3 players to play

Dave Elliott said...

Gee, I almost feel bad for the Cow Pokes. NOT!

Dave Elliott said...

So how do I get my comments to come up on the main page here?

Diane White said...

Hey, how is I traded Chris Johnson for a better D and they sucked this week? Isn't that against some fair trade rule?

Unknown said...

Dave, click on the little pencil next to the comments link...

Unknown said...

Dave, I am gonna delete your other blog entry

Dave Elliott said...

I know Diane, it should be against the law, but, alas, it's not. Thank God!