Sunday, November 30, 2008

Week 13 - Sunday Morning Games

2:05 - New Thread & scores @ 2:15
14:00 - Bman Dit: Crosby gets another 3, putting the Pack up by 3.
13:54 - Bman Dit: Bad decision Carolina: Peppers hits Rogers out of bounds resulting in 1st & goal on the 7 for the Packers. Now down to the 1.
13:51 - Bman Dit: Packers go for it on 4th & milimeters. Rogers sneaks for the first.
13:48 - Bman Dit: is being forced to eat leftover cheesecake & drink reheated home roasted coffee.
13:41 - Bman Dit: Thinks the NFL robot should kick the stuffing out of the burger king.
1:39 - Scores:
  • GC Dark Knights(7) 17 - The Watchmen(6) 56
  • Bearpaws(5) 105 - Wildcats(3) 88
  • Ragazzi Pazzi(7) 21 - Broncos(6) 39
  • Elune Sentinels(4) 74 - The Sharks(7) 51
  • City 17 Freemen(8) 55 - Vikings(8) 56
13:32 - Bman Dit: Attention punt returners: the point is to go toward the other end of the field. Running toward your end zone does not get it done.
13:29 - Bman Dit: Wait! Plexeco Burris shot himself? Renews his call for auxiliary brains.
13:12 - Bman Dit: After all that work the TD goes to Lee. Jennings gets the 2 oint conversion!
13:08 - Bman Dit: Carolina challenges that it's a catch. Looked like Jenning's knee was down before the ball was ripped out of his hand. Jennings didn't lose the ball.
13:06 - Bman Dit: Jennings gets another 5. Rogers almost throws an Int. Bearpaws: 88, Wildcats: 86.
13:01 - Bman Dit: Driver just made a 46 yard catch. Too bad we're playing Jennings...
12:58 - Bman Dit: Can I get a show of hands: who gives a flying rat's ass about a hybrid vehicle that gets an estimated 20 mpg?
12:53 - Bman Dit: Giants fail to get a first down & punt it away.
12:24 - Bman Dit: Touch Down Moore!
12:15ish - Bman Dit: Cleveland does not get a first, punts, Colts elect not to kick the FG, Manning throws and Int. Don't these players realize they have an obligation not to screw us fantasy players?
12:13 - Bman Dit: Manning's QB sneak fails: Cleveland's ball.
11:50 - Dave: Well, it looks like I may still be getting my ass handed to me today, even with my running back getting 24 points on Turkey Day. Oh well! So much for my playoff hopes. My boy will be on computer for a while, so I'll catch what I can on TV and talk to you all later! Go Niners!!!
11:38 - Bman Dit: Damn, that's good coffee. Did I pick the right bean, by accident, or is it the home roasting followed by max carse grinding & French press brewing? Guess I know what I want for Christmas.
Hmmmm, maybe I can get it for Biz. I don't have the usual jewelry lined up. I could get her the roaster for Christmas & the beans for our anniversary...

11:00 - Have at it...

No comments: