13:41 - Lady Di: I think the Bearpaws are the only team with Monday night players...and the game on the line!
Boy, did the Ragazzi Pazzi sneak out a win this week or what? If the Dark Knights had started a couple different players I would have been seriously in trouble!
And did everyone check out the score for the Watchmen? OH MY...that was a win! (from comments)
13:02 - Bman Dit:Is mildly optimistic about tonight's outcome: haphazard review of the data shows the duo of Lewis & Lynch have produced 12 or more points on all but two weeks. One of which was an 11 point week.
1 comment:
I think the Bearpaws are the only team with Monday night players...and the game on the line!
Boy, did the Ragazzi Pazzi sneak out a win this week or what? If the Dark Knights had started a couple different players I would have been seriously in trouble!
And did everyone check out the score for the Watchmen? OH MY...that was a win!
Post a Comment