Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week 10 - Pregame

10:27 - Any predictions on tonight's Eagles / Giants game? Conventional wisdom says it's going to be a defensive game... I am not so sure... Lot's of teams in the league have something on this game...
10:25 - Week 10 Injury Report @ NFL.com here...
10:16 - Top 5 WR/T's for Week 10 from Fantasy Football Toolbox:
  1. Larry Fitzgerald ARI SF
  2. Brandon Marshall DEN @CLE
  3. Andre Johnson HOU BAL
  4. Steve Smith CAR @OAK
  5. Randy Moss NE BUF
TE's here...
10:12 - Top 5 RB's for Week 10 from Fantasy Football Toolbox:
  1. Ladainian Tomlinson SD KC
  2. Adrian Peterson MIN GB
  3. Frank Gore SF @ARI
  4. Jamal Lewis CLE DEN
  5. Brian Westbrook PHI NYG
10:10 - Top 5 QB's for Week 10 from Fantasy Football Toolbox:
  1. Drew Brees NO @ATL
  2. Kurt Warner ARI SF
  3. Jay Cutler DEN @CLE
  4. Peyton Manning IND @PIT
  5. David Garrard JAX @DET
  6. Aaron Rodgers GB @MIN
10:05 - Is Miami the team to surprise everyone to make the playoffs? I am sure that Ronnie Brown is gonna rack up some FP this week vs The Seaturkeys....
10:00 - Injuries anyone? Steven Jackson is out....
9:59 - GC Dark Knights say "I hope I get more than 2 points out of my RB's this week..."

No comments: