Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Week 6 Final Scores

  • GC Dark Knights 79 - City 17 Freemen 96
  • Bearpaws 89 - Elune Sentinels 88
  • Ragazzi Pazzi 50 - The Watchmen 78
  • Wildcats 91 - Broncos 81
  • Vikings 87 - Sharks 59

3 comments:

MebeOriginalRisk said...

Here we are at the close of week six and while it may seem like crowing it appears that I have the team to beat. When we first started this venture I was rather unsure of it and really did not have a great deal invested in trying to build a winning team. As time has gone by and the fun has begun to show itself I think we all need to give the commish a big hand for getting all of us newbies involved in what has turned out to be a great deal of fun and something I look foreward to more than just watching football on sunday and monday nights.

Dave Elliott said...

I second that emotion! Thanks Jay, for all of your hard work and keeping us up to date so well.

Unknown said...

The Commish sez Thank You