Monday, October 6, 2008

Week 5 Final preliminary scores

  • GC Dark Knights 66 - Elune Sentinels 64
  • Bearpaws 72 - The Watchmen 117
  • Ragazzi Pazzi 63 - Wildcats 102
  • City 17 Freemen 47 - The Sharks 88
  • Vikings 66 - Broncos 77
These scores are not final pending official submission of official stats...

No blogging of the Monday night game so I could watch Chuck and (sadly) Heroes (still not as bad as season 2 but not quite back to season 1 standards)

2 comments:

The Watchmen said...

Poor Freemen...LT is just not living up to snuff. It looks like Dark Knights/Sentinels really was the game of the week, though. Neck and neck the whole time.

I think blogging night should always be Sunday...or at least, for one more week. I'm going to have to dump Heroes if it can't get its stuff together : /.

Unknown said...

It was okay... better than last week. I did like the whole interplay with future Sylar and present Peter, though.